Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Absolutely Stunning Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This spacious family home which ticks all the boxes, has many features to meet the need of the most discerning buyer.
With four bedrooms, two modern bathrooms, theatre room, spacious open plan living and dining room to accommodate even the large families. The kitchen is equipped with quality appliances. The large block leaves plenty of room for a pool or room for the children to play and also low maintenance gardens.
Additional features include:
- Close to the Vale Shopping Centre, Temple, Church, Bletchley Park School and community center, away from the hustle of the main road
- Security Door front entrance to the house - adds safety to the house
- Beautiful neutral decor and easy care timber flooring all throughout the house
- Well placed windows for plenty of sunshine and ventilation
- Large dining and living area with the ample view of the backyard, quality timber venetian blinds to the windows
- Two reverse cycle split system Air-Conditioners in the master suite and the living areas
- Kitchen with ample storage, stainless steel oven with microwave recess on the top, dish washer recess, drawers, walk-in pantry, shoppers entry access from the double garage
- Large timber floored master bedroom, perfectly fitting a king size bed, comes with a large walk-in His and Her wardrobe, beautiful timber venetian blinds to the windows
- Attached modern en-suite comes with vanity, double showers and separate toilet
- All remaining bedrooms are double-sized, with built in wardrobes
- Laundry comes with a full wall-sized linen cupboard
- Gas hot water system
- Double garage with additional entrance to the backyard.
- Generous backyard, all paved with easy care garden
-Roller shutters to the front windows and security screens to the all entrances to the home
Book your inspection.....call Harjit Benwath on 0407 987 350 or Gill on 0423 342 233
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
611m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.